- 20 Million British people risk avoidable sight loss because they fail to have regular sight tests.
- One in ten British adults have NEVER had an eye examination.
- 85% of us admit to having problems with our vision.
- More than 30 million Britons are entitled to FREE eye care (sight tests and / or optical vouchers to cover the cost of any vision correction required) paid for by the NHS.
- Everyone should have an eye examination once every two years unless advised otherwise by their optometrist. The Eye Care Trust recommends children aged under 9 and people aged 70 and over have annual eye examinations.
- It’s estimated that 1 in 5 children has an undetected problem with their vision.
- Fifty per cent of us think an NHS sight test costs £20 or more, despite it being free!
- A quarter of over 60 year olds say the quality of their vision affects their daily routine.
(Source of information. The Eyecare Trust)
We remain open for essential, emergency, and urgent eye care, and are committed to serving our valued clients and the wider community at this difficult time. We simply cannot open for routine eye care yet. Please call us on 01434 632289 or email email@example.com.Please click here for more information on the services we are providing
GET OUR INCREDIBLE OFFERS & DISCOUNTS FIRST!
Keep up-to-date with all the latest news