The ideal candidate:
- Qualified Dispensing Optician (GOC registered and has the right to work in
- Experience / knowledge of the latest in lens technology
- You will WOW our clients because you possess excellent customer facing
skills and know how to engage and build a great rapport
- You are passionate about eyewear and the importance of providing every
client with the best for their visual needs and lifestyle
- You know how to make every client feel special, ensuring they are impressed and delighted with the service that we deliver
- You are an excellent communicator, a dynamic individual, enthusiastic, and
flexible. A good sense of humour would be an asset.
- You enjoy being part of a winning team and contributing to the ongoing
success of the business.
In return you get to work in a well-established business, that has great staff retention and is highly supportive of employees.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified Dispensing Optician.
Competitive salary – depending on experience
Pension contributions paid (statutory scheme)
Professional fees paid
Other staff benefits
Training and development opportunities
Time for our second book recommendation, and we have chosen All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr. S ..
Serengeti Technology – Here are just 3 of the reasons why Serengeti make the world look like a better place: ..
A traditional favourite, Corbridge Village Show will be held this year on Saturday, 7th September. P ..